Sunday 22 September 2013

Hospitalisation for self harm and suicide thoughts/attempts

I wouldn't really recommend hospital for anyone that wants to get more help with there suicide thoughts and self harming issues because they do not help. how do I know for sure that it's true? well I was hospitalised in the middle of this year on my birthday because i had attempted suicide twice and the thoughts were getting stronger and stronger to the point where i was put in the mental hospital i was there for safety as i wasn't safe at my house.

 because i had access to lots of sharp objects and drugs to take BUT it did help me when I was really suicidal, wasn't safe to be by myself the nursers would come and check on you and they also check your bags and belongings and take away any sharp or glass objects. So I do recommend that if you are getting really strong thoughts of suicide, then to go to the mental hospital for safety because I did feel really safe there knowing that i couldn't hurt myself even if I extremely needed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment